With all the formalities of the ceremony behind you it is time for you, your friends and family to relax, let your hair down and begin the party celebrations. The wedding reception should be organised to both give your guests a thoroughly enjoyable time but should also reflect something about you and your partner whether that be through decor, food, music or something completely different.
You will need to think about the following but don’t worry as we have all the information and advice you will need:
- Gay Friendly Wedding Venues – venues licensed for civil/gay weddings with gay friendly staff.
- Gay Wedding Entertainment – hiring a DJ or booking a band.
- Gay Wedding Organisation – Theme, decor, table plans.
- Gay Wedding Catering – Wedding breakfast options, choosing your reception drinks for guests.
- Gay Wedding Photography and Video – Select an expert and choose a recommended gay friendly photographer.